MOHSEN MAHMOUD MOHAMMED.
- Name : MOHSEN MAHMOUD MOHAMMED
- Date of Birth :8/5/1952
- Place of birth : EGYPT
- Nationality : Egyptian
- Marital Status : Married
- phone Number : 01000525056 - 01003025964
1. B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Department), Minia University .
2. Grade : good .
1. 1983 : 1992 : Engineer in the field of maintenance and repair of
heavy duty trucks , heavy equipments , hydraulics
and petrol engine at Nile Company for goods transport
2. 1991 : I ...view middle of the document...
• Dispatching of the company equipment/ vehicles on time without delay.
• Ensuring the essential spare parts stock.
• Maintaining a maintenance history log for each equipment/ vehicles.
• Analyzing each equipment / vehicles running feasibility status .
• To ensure all operators / drivers are productive.
• To ensure all break down are repaired urgent basis and some break down will not be repeated.
• Evaluate parts for re-usability.
• Direct fleet – related risk management training, such as safety and accident prevention programs.
• Managing the planned lubrication.
• Follows up the progress of each repair order during the day to meet given dead lines.
• Creating daily, weekly and monthly plans to ensure availability of vehicles and manpower.
• Control over maintenance, repair, replacement, and disposal of vehicles
• Organizing routine servicing schedules for heavy trucks
• Allocating work to a team of fitters
• Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
• Fitting new parts
• Carrying out quality inspections
• Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
• Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
• Keeping production managers informed of progress
• Organizing teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available
• As a fitter, I'll service and repair the equipment. i could work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerized systems.
• Again, my job will involve either preventative or emergency maintenance.
• Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
• Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments
• Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
• Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
• Allocate the workload to assigned team
• Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment, and other materials in the department.
• Ensure that the area is adequately staffed to achieve objectives and that technicians are supplied with the necessary equipment to perform the required tasks
• Assess impact of delays, interruptions or changes in plans and implement appropriate courses of action to minimize issues. • Provide advice and technical assistance to team members. • Review the monthly performance in...