1. Another name for Window Trimmer is Visual Merchandiser or Windows Displayer.
3. Red, Yellow, Blue
4. Green, Orange, Violet (purple)
Yellow mixed with red makes orange.
Red mixed with blue makes violet or purple.
Blue mixed with yellow makes green.
5. Analogous color: yellow, yellow-orange, orange
Split complementary colors: yellow, blue-violet, red violet
Triadic color: blue yellow red
6. Rainforest Cafe is a family fun environment, environment restaurant uniquely designed to depict the features of a rainforest. To enhance this theme, the restaurants are populated by animatronics figures. Animatronics robots of animals and insects and special effects that include thunderstorms (with actual rain, lightning); The ambiance is fun and ...view middle of the document...
five fixture are floor cases, vitrine, show and sell fixtureing, wall cases, multipurpose merchandise systems.
13. Principle design
1. Balance: describes an equality of weight, evenly on two sides. It gives equal importance to object in display. It including symmetrical balance and asymmetrical balance.
2. Focal point and emphasis: viewer can notice merchandise immediately as the central focus and then to retain the image as a motivation to purchase. Including size, repetition, contrast, unique placement.
3. Proportion: the comparative relationship of the design elements to each other. when each element if the design is properly proportioned, the whole will have a pleasing effect to the eye. Scale is used in place of proportion.
4. Rhythm: all the element of a design are properly located so that the eye travel every part of the display before it focuses and rests on a specific focal point or area of emphasis.
5. Harmony: all the element in a design properly blend to form a unified picture. If the scenery, lighting, and characterizations are uniformly satisfying, the display is successful. The unity of the various elements is necessary for a positive, overall production.
14. Six color harmony:
Monochromatic: 1 hue. Colors that are next to each other on the color wheel.
Analogous: 3 color
Complementary: 2 colors are opposite each other on the wheel
Spit complementary: 3 colors. Using one basic color with two colors that are on either side of the color’s complement.
Double complementary: 4 color. Feature two colors at directly opposite positions on the wheel.
Triad: 3 color. It involve the use of three colors on the wheel that are equidistant form each other.