Assessment Task 1
1. You are employed as a supervisor at the local mail distribution centre. The centre wishes to develop a new staff recruitment and selection process, to be implemented within the next three months. Create a scope management plan or some other form of relevant document that colud be accessed by a project management team to identify and define the scope of a project. The exact details of the project are up to you. You can find exaples of scope management plan templates online to assist you in developing the reqired documentation.
I am a supervisor of the Australian post. I need to make a project were the goal is to develop a new staff recruitment and selection ...view middle of the document...
We do not need to do
4. You have noticed that one of your team members is having difficulty meeting the quality of the expected outcomes of the project. You have decided to provide coaching as a form of support to gelp the team member develop the skills needed to meet quality outcomes. Explain what coaching would comprise of. To answer this question you will need to research the coaching process then demonstrate thet you understand how coaching procedures can be applied and why it is necessary, in such situations, to have some understanding of adult learning needs.
The coaching process contains:
* Enrolling the individual
* Buliding the relationship
* Assessment & feedback
* Development planning
* Coaching to the plan
* Closure & planning next step
I have noticed that one team member do not know to use Excel. He is in charge of budget and that is vital skill. I would find out what he knows about IT and begin coching him because I have diploma of IT. Senior members did not have computers in school so they need to catch up with programs on computers like Excel. That will help him for the every job in his future.
5. You are employed as a supervisor at the local mail distribution centre. The centre wishes to develop a new staff recruitment and selection process, to be implemented within the next three months. You have been assigned the responsibility of project manager. What financial records associated with the project would you need to keep and how would you check records for accuracy?
Financial records that I need to keep are all expenses including wages for project team and materials which we going to use.
I would check it for accuracy by reconciling my accounting records with external records, such as bank statements, supplier invoices, credit card statements and other documents. The numbers should match.
I am going to keep financial record because I am obligated by law.
6. You and your project team have been working on a new advertising campaign for the organisation wou work for. The campaign has been designed and delivered. It is your job to assign staff involved in the project to new roles or reassign to previous roles. One staff member is upset about having to return to their previous role. Write a transcript of what you would say to them to placate them.
We need to consider legally did that person sign contract with us specially for that role because he can prosecute us. Also need to explain to him that is not step back in his career and he will still be able to evolve and advance in our company.
7. You are employed as a...