Assistant Customer Marketing Manager
Level of experience
Area of interest
Unilever K Ltd
The Customer Marketing Executive is responsible for Developing the Customer Marketing Plan, Trade Category Plans as well as Channel Plans (General and Modern Trade).
• Develop & lead execution of fully integrated, shopper, customer and channel insights based brand /category solutions (Foods) ...view middle of the document...
• Manage total trade investments through Pre and Post Promo evaluations and ensuring maximum return on investment activities/promotions.
• Leading cross functional meetings to get their buy-in or input on promotional proposals for specific channel or customer.
• Jointly Build customer/channel specific Customer Marketing Plans in line with their strategy to deliver value for the Channel/Customer and Unilever.
• Integration of brand marketing plans with customer business planning and ultimately empowering this to the Territory managers as POP (point of purchase) vision that they will deploy in the market place.
• Category Management (Assortment, Segmentation and Space planning) with our General and Modern Trade customers.
• Integration of Customer Marketing Plans and Joint Business Plans into supply and sales operation demand planning hence an accurate internal supply forecast in line with market demand.
•Minimum 1 to 3 years relevant working experience (FMCG)
•1 to 3 years Customer Marketing/Trade Category Management -Channel/Category is added advantage
•Customer Facing experience combined
with Brand Building experience is ideal.
04 Mar 2012
Bottom of Form