STR 581 Capstone Final Examination Part Two UOP Complete Course Tutorials
1. Internal reports that review the actual impact of decisions are prepared by:
• the controller
• department heads
• factory workers
• management accountants
2. Horizontal analysis is also known as:
• trend analysis
• vertical analysis
• linear analysis
• common size analysis
3. Which of the following is an advantage of corporations relative to partnerships and sole proprietorships?
• most common form of organization
• reduced legal liability for investors
• lower taxes
• harder to transfer ownership
Complete Answers here STR 581 ...view middle of the document...
00. It expects to increase its dividend by $0.25 in each of the following three years. If their required rate of return if 14 percent, what is the present value of their dividends over the next four years?
9. An activity that has a direct cause-effect relationship with the resources consumed is a(n):
• product activity
• cost driver
• cost pool
• overhead rate
Complete paper here STR 581 Final Exam
10. The major element in budgetary control is:
• the approval of the budget by the stockholders
• the valuation of inventories
• the preparation of long-term plans
• the comparison of actual results with planned objectives.
11. Tule Time Comics is considering a new show that will generate annual cash flows of $100,000 into the infinite future. If the initial outlay for such a production is $1,500,000 and the appropriate discount rate is 6 percent for the cash flows, then what is the profitability index for the project?
12. How firms estimate their cost of capital: The WACC for a firm is 13.00 percent. You know that the firm’s cost of debt capital is 10 percent and the cost of equity capital is 20% What proportion of the firm is financed with debt?
Want more details? Download now STR 581 Entire Course
13. The most important information needed to determine if companies can pay their current obligations is the:
• relationship between current assets and current liabilities
• relationship between short-term and long-term liabilities
• projected net income for next year
• net income for this year
14. Process costing is used when:
• dissimilar products are involved
• production is aimed at fulfilling a specific customer order.
• the production process is continuous.
• costs are to be assigned to specific jobs.
15. A cost which remains constant per unit at various levels of activity is a:
• fixed cost
• mixed cost
• manufacturing cost
• variable cost
Find the final exam answers here STR 581 Individual Assignment
16.The group of users of accounting information charged with achieving the goals of the business is its:
17. Teakap, Inc. has current assets of $1,456,312 and total assets of $4,812,369 for the year ending September 30, 2006. It also has current liabilities of $1,041,012, common equity of $1,500,000 and retained earnings of $1,468,347. How much long-term debt does the firm have?
18. The cash conversion cycle?
• begins when the firm invests cash to purchase the raw materials that would be used to produce the goods that the firm manufactures.
• estimates how long it takes on average for the firm to...