THE CHURCH OF PENTECOST
7 TO 9YRS
1. Where can the story of Enoch taken up to heaven are found in the Bible?
ANS Genesis 5:18-24
2. Quote 1 Peter 2:11-12. ANS. Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul. Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visit us.
3. What is the name of Enoch`s father? ANS. Jared
4. How old was Enoch`s father when he gave birth to him? ANS. 162 years.
5. After Enoch`s father gave birth to him, he lived for how many years before he died? ANS. 800 ...view middle of the document...
19. What was the first thing Elijah ask the widow when he met her? ANS. A little water in a jar
20. Who said this, “and bring me, please, a piece of bread.” ANS. Elijah
21. What was the widow`s response when Elijah ask for a piece of bread? ANS. As surely as the Lord your God lives, I don`t have any bread, only a handful of flour in a jar and a little oil in a jug.
22. The widow finally made a cake of bread for Elijah. True/ False. ANS. True.
23. Who said this and to whom, “ the jar of flour would not be used up and the jar of oil will not run dry until the day the Lord give rain on the land”. ANS. Elijah to the widow.
24. Where can the story of the widow`s offering be found in the Bible? ANS. Mark 12:41-45
25. Quote John 3:16. ANS. “For God so love the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
26. The rich people were throwing small amount into the offering bowl. True / False. ANS. False
27. What was the amount the poor widow gave as her offering? ANS. 2 very small copper coins
28. The money the widow gave is valued as worth a fraction of a pesewa. True / False. ANS. False