14 March 2013
1) What is the difference of Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid?
* Caucasoid (white/light skin color)-Nordic, Mediterranean, Dinaric, Alpine, Arabic,
* Negroid (dark skin) -sub races Aborigines, Melanesians, Negritos, Papuans, Dravidians.
* Mongoloid (yellowish skin) -sub races East Asian, North Asian and Native American.
2) What are the characteristics of capitalism and socialism?
* (Capitalism)-Free-market capitalism, Corporate capitalism, Social-democratic or social market economy, State-lead capitalism:
* (Socialism)- Market socialism, planned economy, Self-managed economies, State ...view middle of the document...
* A church is a large, bureaucratically organized religious organization that is closely integrated into the larger society.
10) What are the functions of school?
* Socialization- getting along in school
* Cultural Innovation- learn new things /discover
* Social Integration- learn new diversity
* Social Placement- where to direct people
* Latent Functions- babysitting
11) What are the inequalities of school?
* Social Inequalities-
* Standardized Test-
12) What is third hand smoke?
* The smoke that’s gets into your clothes and in the air you breath at home that sticks in your walls and everywhere else.
13) What are 4 ways that Health effects society?
* Cultural Patterns- define health
* Cultural Standard- of health change overtime
* Society Technology-affects peoples health
* Social Inequality- affects peoples health
14) What are the 7 features of the New Healthcare Law?
* All families will pay for...