Sexual Harassment Policy
THE COMPANY’S COMMITMENT:
The Company is committed to providing a work environment that ensures that every employee is treated with dignity and respect and afforded equitable treatment.
The Company is committed to promoting a work environment that is conducive to the professional growth of its employees, provides a professional atmosphere, and promotes equality of opportunity.
The Company will not tolerate any form of harassment and is committed to taking all necessary steps to ensure that employees are not subject to harassment.
The law guarantees employees the right to employment in a workplace free from harassment and discrimination.
THE SCOPE ...view middle of the document...
RESPONSIBILITIES REGARDING SEXUAL HARASSMENT:
All Company members have a personal responsibility to ensure that their behavior is not contrary to this policy.
All Company members are encouraged to reinforce the maintenance of a work environment free from sexual harassment.
Members of the managing body are responsible for:
- discouraging and preventing employment-related sexual harassment;
- investigating every formal written complaint of sexual harassment;
- taking appropriate remedial measures to respond to any substantiated allegations of sexual harassment;
- ensuring that all members and employees of The Company are aware of the problem of sexual harassment and their responsibilities with respect to preventing sexual harassment.
WHAT TO DO WHEN HARASSMENT OCCURS:
The Company is committed to providing a supportive environment in which to resolve concerns of sexual harassment.
Informal Resolution Options
1. When an incident of harassment occurs, communicate your disapproval and objections immediately to the harasser and request the harasser to stop.
2. If the harassment does not stop or if you are not comfortable with addressing the harasser directly, bring your concern to the attention of the Office Manager or the Managing Partner. The Company will provide advice or support as requested and will undertake any investigation necessary to resolve the matter.
1. Any member of The Company with a harassment concern who is not comfortable with the informal resolution options or has exhausted such options may bring a formal complaint to any of the designated...