Q1. Suggest the most effective route to market/ Channels for sales of:
As World School is leading player in pre-primary and ERP/learning management solutions for Schools and Colleges in Maharashtra. They have 200 pre-schools in tier-2 and tier-3 cities of Maharashtra. They were established in 2007 and have grown since then through the franchising channel for preschool business and direct sales channel for the ERP/learning management business. The decision to enter the smaller cities was deliberate and has helped the company evolve over the last 5 years. Having seen success, the management has now decided to enter into the metro/cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and ...view middle of the document...
PR or public relations is about managing the image and reputation of a place through creating positive associations, influencing decision makers, lobbying, and gaining media coverage.
In destination marketing it includes:
* press trips, usually by travel journalists, aimed at generating coverage in travel sections of newspapers, magazines and guide books – on and offline
* press releases with interesting stories and new products designed to get coverage either in travel sections or elsewhere in online, print and broadcast media
* "stunts" aimed at getting media coverage
* ensuring that destinations are well-represented in independent guide books, websites and other media
* publishing blogs
* Conversations through social networks.
Printed brochures have traditionally been a mainstay of destination marketing. Many Schools still have a general brochure which presents images and copy about the destination, travel and practical information, together with pages of advertising for suppliers, primarily accommodation, to enable consumers to book direct. With statistics which can increase the attention of the customer and can join their children in our school hoping they have better future.
Digital: a revolution in destination marketing
Though they are many traditional ways which can give reputation for business digital marketing plays major role. Creating website and providing exact information to the clients gives a better knowledge to Parent. Digital marketing – from websites and e-zones to social networking and mobile technology – has become mainstream, and is now often the best, most cost-effective route to market for both leisure and business tourism.
It enables destination marketers to:
* target consumers more tightly with very tailored information
* provide more detailed and up-to-date information than ever before
* reach targets when they are already on the move
* undertake last-minute tactical activity to fill gaps
* Build a relationship with consumers to inspire loyalty and encourage word of mouth.
b) ERP/Learning Management solutions
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems integrate internal and external management information across an entire organization—embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, customer relationship management, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated software application. The purpose of ERP is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders.[
Email marketing is relatively low cost, much easier to measure, and can be much more effective than its offline equivalent – direct mail. It ranges from simple emails to more designed e-newsletters and clever, creative e-shots.
Email marketing must be permission-based – otherwise it is classified...