Science Classroom Rules and Procedures
1. Raise your hand and wait to be called on to speak.
2. Keep your hands to yourself and remain seated.
3. Listen to the teacher and follow directions the first time given.
4. Bring books and all necessary items to class.
5. Be respectful to your teacher, other students, and yourself.
1. Students are in their seats with all necessary materials at the beginning of class.
2. Place homework in appropriate homework tray.
3. Follow ...view middle of the document...
Students are to use the restroom or drink water from the fountain before the class period starts.
10. Students sign out when leaving during class period.
11. Students visiting doctor will need to go to administration first
12. During tests and quizzes students are to remain in the classroom at all times.
13. All paper/trash must be placed in trash can by the end of class.
14. All chairs must be returned to their original location and free of writing.
15. Students are dismissed by the teacher.
16. Students walk out of class in a calm and orderly fashion.
Response to Student Violation of Rules:
Depending on the severity of the incident, the teacher may respond by taking one of the following actions:
• Verbal warning from the teacher, record is kept of the infraction.
• Writing assignment given to be completed at home.
• Break detention.
• Review of rule involved; parents and student sign agreement that the rule is understood and will be followed.
• Removal from class for the duration of the class period. Parents may be contacted.
• Referral to principal/counselor.
We have read, understand, and agree to follow the classroom rules and procedures as written in this document.
Date ___________________ Student______________________________________
Date ___________________Parent/Guardian _______________________________