- RTD have been ever tried by half of the spirits users, last month it drunk every tenth of drinkers. There are still half of the market who never tasted RTD
- Cocktails have second highest weekly usage rate
- Beer, sparkling wine, cider, brandy type, beer mix and whisky usage among RTD users is higher than among all spirits consumers
- RTD image is very close to cider and beer mix- stylish, modern, for youth, dynamic, innovative and ideal for warming-up before party
- 29% of RTD is consumed by Adventurers, 18% by Homebodies and 15% by Open-minded. Males are responsible for 60% of RTD sales, Latvians consumes 77% of RTD, 18-24 ...view middle of the document...
- Consumers think it have convenient package, is different, original and suitable for consumption in solitude
- USP is originality and quality
- It is preferred (more frequently than in other groups) among 18-24 years old, males, white collars, Adventurers and Homebodies
- Cēsu Džons is easy-going, lonely and friendly (ours) brand which is refreshing and suitable for enjoyment together with friends
- Its’ strength- recommendation by consumers to others. Disadvantages which should be turned into advantages for SPI Group are good taste and convenient packaging
- 29% of its preferrers are Adventurers, 59% in age 25-44 years, 73% with secondary education and 39% doing blue collar jobs
- Six out of ten Cēsu Džons drinkers most often use it from 0.5L can, 19% from PET
- no strong market leader in minds of consumers
- important to have high spontaneous awareness level
- BBC brand user base is close to category heavy users,...