Due on Sunday :
Case Study : YieldMore Risk Management Team |
Instructions | |
Introduction:Risk management is critical to protect organizational assets and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Many individuals and departments in organizations are involved in risk management; this is especially true when creating a risk management plan. You, as an employee of YieldMore, are asked to create a risk management plan for the organization. Scenario:In order to help protect the company and ensure it maintains compliance with laws and regulations, senior management at YieldMore has decided to develop a formal risk management plan. As an employee of YieldMore, your team has been given the task of creating a risk management plan for the organization. Tasks:You will initiate a kick off meeting to discuss YieldMore’s risk management plan with your team. 10 points 1. Review the ...view middle of the document...
Senior management at DLIS decided that the existing risk management plan for the organization is out of date, and that a new risk management plan must be developed. Because of the importance of risk management to the organization, senior management is committed to and supportive of the project to develop a new plan. You have been assigned to develop this new plan.
Project Part 1 Task 1: Risk Management Plan
For the first part of the assigned project, you must create an initial draft of the final risk management plan. To do so, you must:
1. Develop and provide an introduction to the plan by explaining its purpose and importance.
2. Create an outline for the completed risk management plan.
3. Define the scope and boundaries of the plan.
4. Research and summarize compliance laws and regulations that pertain to the organization.
5. Identify the key roles and responsibilities of individuals and departments within the organization as they pertain to risk management.
6. Develop a proposed schedule for the risk management planning process.
7. Create a professional report detailing the information above as an initial draft of the risk management plan.
Write an initial draft of the risk management plan as detailed in the instructions above. Your plan should be made using a standard word processor format compatible with Microsoft Word.
* Did you demonstrate an understanding of the competencies covered in the applicable lesson?
* Did you include all important components of a risk management plan in the outline?
* Did you demonstrate good research, reasoning, and decision-making skills in identifying key components and compliance laws and regulations?
* Did you create a professional, well-developed draft with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation?
Focus on writing:
* Your plan must be well formatted and readable.
* Using diagrams/table may add to the clarity.
* Your writing must be precise and every decision you take must be supported by logic.