We would like to consider your book for our publishing programme on the basis of the publishing proposal that you submit to us. The more information you provide, the more easily we can assess your ideas and the planned book. The proposal is a crucial first stage towards publication, and the following guidelines and form are designed to help you present the key areas of your proposal in the most effective manner possible.
1. Proposed title and subtitle.
2. Author’s/authors’ name & title, work address, e-mail address and telephone no.
3. Is the book meant for University/ College of Further & Higher Education/Library and is it a ...view middle of the document...
11. Please indicate the disciplines/sub-disciplines to which your book will be targeted.
12. What specific groups of professionals would buy your book and why?
13. If your book is related to a specific product, please give as much detail as possible on the product-market, especially in the case of software products, the present release, when was it introduced and which release your book relates to.
Physical And Pedagogical Features
14. How many pages are there in the final book — estimated?
100/100–200/200–300/300–400/400—500 / 500—600 / 600—700/ 700+ (please strike out)
Roughly 200-300 Pages
15. Please estimate the number of each type of illustrations in your book:
Line drawings, black & white photographs, colour photographs.
Estimated 50 B&W/Colour Photos
16. Please indicate which of the following pedagogical features your book will have, and where appropriate, the number of each:
Worked examples, glossary, solutions to problems, references/bibliography, case studies, others.
17. Will your book have instructor’s manual, solutions manual, test bank of multiple-choice questions, software, and/or others?
Yes, will have Multiple-choice questions Instructors Manual
18. What production method would you like to use or have thought of using?
Author-CRC / Conventional Book Production
Current Status Of Manuscript
19. What date do you plan to deliver the sample chapters (at least 3-5) and final complete draft?
20. Please provide the names, addresses and contact numbers of two or three possible reviewers.
21. Please provide us with the following:
The synopsis is an outline describing the book; approach...