| 2014 |
| Research For Senior Managers
[research Project on : How to develop a small business and strategy] |
Table of Contents
Contents | Page No |
Introduction | 02 |
Be able to develop an appropriate research question for a business research project | |
1.1 Identify a suitable area of research | 02 |
1.2 Explain the aim, scope and objective of the project | 02 |
1.3 Establish success criteria for the research | 03 |
1.4 Develop a detailed research question | 04 |
1.5 Justify the choice of research question | 05 |
Be able to develop a Research proposal | |
2.1 Evaluate research techniques to assess their suitability for the project | 05 |
2.2 ...view middle of the document...
Before find out the right question to ask or analyses we need a background or a context of that topic. To find out that research topic we must be careful which field we chose to research. As we know we need to research on the field of business, so we discuss on Business strategy of the small business. To research on Business strategy of small business we must have clear idea about Business strategy and small business.
Be able to develop an appropriate research question for a business research project.
1.1 Identify a suitable area of research
Finding a Suitable area of research is a hard task for any researcher. In business the business strategy is a prime thing which has to be smooth and clear sense about business strategy before anyone going to start a small business. In this research we will try to find out the best way of business strategy and its outcomes and how a business strategy can be effective for a small business.
1.2 Explain the aim, scope and objective of the project
Aim of the research should be clarified and visible. The research of strategy of the small business and its aim is also visible and achievable.
Aims of the Research:
* It’s a broad statement of outcomes and our target is to identify best strategy of small business.
* Which thing should be accomplished we have to emphasize on that matter.
* The project must get on two phases one is long term outcomes and another one is short term should reflect the aspirations and expectations of the research topic.
When we determined our aims next we will focus on objectives of the research. In ordinary sense we can see that every project have two or three aims, while it may include a number of objectives consistent with them.
Objectives of the Research:
* Objectives are the steps which will be taken to accomplish its goals and make this project successful.
* How aims to be accomplish is the prime objective of the project.
* It should be highly focused and feasible.
* More immediate project outcomes must be included.
* The use of concept must be accurate.
* Sensible and precisely described must be.
* To convey your intentions it should read as an 'individual' statement.
Aims and Objectives should be like:
* It must be concise and brief
* What we want to achieve it would be our aim and the objective describes how you are going to achieve that aim, its mean being interrelated.
* What we can accomplish in the duration of the project and the other commitments we have in that sense we must be realistic.
* Providing indicators by our supervisors to make it more subject oriented:
* Provide us the literature and theoretical issues related to your project.
* Justify our chosen subjects, respondents, units, goods or services.
* Giving us a sampling frame and strategy or a rationale for their selection.
* Upgrade a strategy and design for data collection and analysis.
* Maintain ethical and...