50 Simple Ways To Reduce Stress at Home and at Work
1. Breathe, when you feel tense, take 10 slow, deep breaths in through your nose, out through your mouth.
2. Touch, hug someone, hold hands, stroke a pet, make non-sexual physical contact with people, brush your hair.
3. Communicate, be honest with your Self and others. Ask for what you want. Express your true feelings when they occur.
4. Drink at least eight, 8 oz. glasses of good water a day. This flushes toxins out of our body.
5. See the humor in life. Laugh at your self and life. Have fun and "play" at life.
6. Meditation 15 minutes a day. Take time to relax, sit, breathe deeply, quiet your mind. Record In-sights and ...view middle of the document...
21. Be honest with yourself con- cerning your fears. Ask for more information or assistance.
22. Crying is nature's way of releasing toxins from the body, releasing stress, or expressing joy.
23. Change is constant. You can choose to change your choice anytime you want to do so.
24. Trust your Self, and value your needs and choices. Follow your own intuition.
25. Live in the moment. Stop fanta- sizing about "What If ". Choose from what IS available, Now.
26. Feel good about yourself and your choices in life. Value what you Believe in. Walk your Talk.
27. Forgive yourself and others. Withholding Love does not nur- ture relationships.
28. When you do not love yourself first, you can not be satisfied by loving and doing for others.
29. Make a commitment to expand your Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, and Physical well-being.
30. Your most valuable and limited resource is your time. Value it, so others will.
31. Obtain a written job description from your boss. Make any changes needed to keep your agreements.
32. Take pride in your work. You only get One First Impression!
33. Be responsible for your work. Do your best with every opportunity.
34. Only do your job. Do not get conned into permanently assuming another person's job responsibilities.
35. Do not play office politics. Be open and above board in all your relationships. Honor your Integrity.
36. Do not listen to,...