Fish Bee Hoon Soup
Tsp = Teaspoon
Tbsp = Tablespoon
Ingredients: Ginger - 5pcs
Spring Onion – 2 stalks (cut into short lengths)
Tomatoes – 2 (cut into wedges)
Stock: Chicken stock – 800 ml
Salt- ½ tsp
Sugar – ½ tsp
Ground white pepper , Shaoxing wine , sesame oil – 1 or 2 tbsp for wine and oil.
Evaporated milk – 3 tbsp
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in pot and add ingredients for stock except evaporated milk.
2. Bring it to a boil, then add fish , ginger, spring onions, tomatoes and evaporated milk.
3. Allow stock to return to a boil, then can add ...view middle of the document...
Lastly add fish sauce and white pepper to taste, and add the garlic oil. Done.
Hei Bi Hiam(Dried shrimps with shallots&chili)
Ingredients: Dried shrimps – 100g (use 1 packet)
Shallots – 5-6pcs
Chili padi – 5pcs (remove seeds from chili, only keep 1 chili with seeds)
Pork – cut to slices
1. Wash dried shrimps and drain dry.
2. Blend dried shrimps. And chop shallots and chili padi together into tiny pieces.
3. Heat some oil in wok and stir fry dried shrimps until fragrant(use small to med fire) and set aside.
4. Stir fry shallots and chili in some oil until fragrant, then add the dried shrimps to it and stir fry for a 1 min. Add some sugar(around half tsp) to taste and set aside.
5. Add some oil to wok and stir fry pork until almost cooked, then add step 4 to it. Stir fry awhile and its done!!~
Ingredients: 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
1” section ginger (finely minced)
½ tsp sesame oil
2 cups rice, *washed & soaked in cool water for 10mins or longer
2 & ½ cups Chicken stock
1. Drain the rice & set aside. Heat 2 tbsp oil over med heat, when hot add ginger & garlic and fry until aromatic.
2. Add in drained rice & stir for about 2mins. Then add sesame oil & mix well.
3. Pour rice into rice cooker, add 2 & 1/2cups chicken stock & 1 tsp salt.