INTERACTION OF STUDY HABITS AND RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES QUESTIONNAIRE
1. Do you get your assignments done in time?
2. Do you do your assignments in school after the teacher gives it, so you won’t do them anymore at home?
3. Do you regularly attend your classes?
4. Do you regularly study?
5. Do you have an area where you always go to study?
6. Is your study area free of noise and distractions?
7. Do you have all your supplies near you when you study?
8. Is your area comfortable?
9. Can you study for at least a half hour without getting up, walking about, taking
snacks or TV or phone breaks?
10. Do you use your time between classes to study?
11. Do you study for each class every day?
12. Do you start reviewing for major exams at least ...view middle of the document...
Do you adjust your reading styles when you are reading for literature, social
science, or science classes?
19. If you are assigned a research paper, do you know how to use the library or
Internet to research your topic?
20. Do you start your research in time to complete it and write your paper without
pulling an all-nighter just before the paper is due?
21. Do you participate in class and ask questions when you don’t understand a
22. (Math) Do you have enough time after taking your tests to review for calculation errors
and “stupid” mistakes like misplaced + or – signs?
23. (Math) Can you explain to another student how to solve all the problems on a math test?
24. Do you read your lessons in advance so that you could participate well when the teacher discusses it?
25. When a teacher gives a project and the deadline is not until after 3 weeks, do you do it right away or do you procrastinate?
26. When you decide to study, can you start and keep it going?
27. Do you spread out your study time to avoid cramming?
28. Are you able to study subjects that you don’t like?
29. Are you satisfied with your grades?
30. Do you set high standards for yourself in school?
31. Do you have sports?
32. Do you regularly play your sport?
33. Do you always listen to music?
34. Are you always on the internet? (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
35. Do you stay up late because of those recreational activities?
36. Do those recreational activities affect your studies?
37. Can you manage your studies and your recreational activity?
38. Do you sometimes forget your assignments because of your recreational activity?
39. Do you sometimes put your recreational activity first before your school works?
40. Do you get distracted when you’re studying and the TV is on?