York St John Business School
Assignment Instruction Sheet
Module Number: MMB026
Module Name: Project Management
Credit Value: 15
Date Handed Out: Week Commencing 26th May 2014
Date Due In: Friday 18th July 2014
Section Two â€“ Assignment Task
Weighting = 100% of module mark
* To produce a case study report, reflecting on the development of a project plan.
Learning outcomes | Met in this assignment |
1. Evaluate the role of project management in a modern business environment | |
2. Demonstrate understanding of project planning, the relevance of an effective project management culture to support a ...view middle of the document...
This should include a relevant visual schedule;
* A Stakeholder Analysis;
* Identify key issues which develop and support the argument with appropriate application of the literature.
* Evaluate the contribution of the wider issues through the analysis of risk and the development of a risk mitigation plan detailing how these risks will be managed.
Your report should be fully referenced using the Harvard referencing system.
MMB026 Project Management
Marking Scheme for Assessment One
These may be weighted for different assessments | 80-100 | 70-79 | 60-69 | 50-59 | Narrow FailÂ 40-49 | (20-39) | (0-19) |
Class of Masters Award | Distinction | Merit | Pass | Fail | Non-Serious Attempt |
Knowledge and understanding | Command of the topic, unusual creativity, perception and insight, all suggesting that work should be published in an academic forum | Demonstrates command of the topic by showing creativity, perception and insight â€“ a serious contribution to the academic debate | Demonstrates a well informed understanding of the topic by showing creativity and insight â€“ a serious contribution to the academic debate | Understanding of contemporary academic debate, with some creative input and insight | Descriptive while demonstrating reasonable understanding | Limited/poor understanding demonstratedAny creative input is some what off the point | Non submission (0)Non serious attempt e.g. answer irrelevant to set question or completely insufficient |
Content and Exploration of theories and ideas | Outstanding selection that makes a substantial contribution to academic debate | Outstanding selection from a wide relevant and innovative range of perspectives and sources | Selection from a wide and relevant range of perspectives and sources that draws upon contemporary academic debate | Relevant selection from a good and relevant range of perspectives and sourcesSources mostly well-integrated into the overall argument | Relevant but not wide selection from a reasonable range of sources | Some/minimal relevant sources and limited topic coverage | Non submission (0)Non serious attempt e.g. answer...