University of Phoenix Material
Thesis Statement and Informal Outline Worksheet
In this course, you will write a 700- to 1,400-word Personal Responsibility Essay, due in Week Five, which includes the following:
• Definition of personal responsibility and what it means to you.
• Explain the relationship between personal responsibility and college success.
• Include a preliminary plan to practice personal responsibility in your education.
This week, using the Center for Writing Excellence resources, provide the thesis ...view middle of the document...
• I would need to set a goal
• Past, present or future weather it’s negative or positive continue to strive for success.
• Respect others as you want others to respect you
• Be confident
The Key to being successful
• Short term; goal is believe in what you can accomplish and in time it will happen
• Working hard at what you want, you can accomplish anything.
• Write in a calendar
• Be Organized
• Study groups
• Be committed
The most important reason is one’s ability to achieve any goals believe in what you do, by holding yourself accountable for what you are trying to accomplish, success.
In conclusion, although past present or future, positive or negative, you can accomplish anything, is one’s ability to achieve any goals being healthy respect myself but most of all believe in what I do for two main reasons. The key to being successful, important holding yourself accountable for what you are trying to accomplish, life gives us up and down’s, but we all have to strive for more, and instead of taking a step back because I fail, continue to strive for more.