(1) Identify and describe clearly the facts. (2) define the conflict or dilemma and identify the higher order values involved. (3) identify the stakeholders (4) identify the options you can reasonably take (5) identify the potential consequences of your options.
(1) The situations described the case that involve several privacy issues, and the situations, such as Yahoo!, vary in their egregiousness When identifying and clearly describing the facts. First, most of the the companies collect information about their customers. Second, some of the companies do not have privacy policies and they should established privacy policies. Third, ...view middle of the document...
List and describe the key technological trends that heighten ethical concerns.
(1) Computing power double every 18 months.
(2) Data storage cost rapidly declining
(3) Data analysis advance
(4) Networking advances and the Internet
(1)Because of doubling of computer power every 18 months, many people becoming dependent on computer system and as a result poor data quality and system error are increasing dramatically day by day. (2)Latest data storage technique and rapidly declining data storage costs enable everyone capability to storage massive data in their systems. (3) Data mining technique for large databases allow big businesses and governments to increase power over individuals through the analysis massive amount of data of individuals. (4) Advance in telecommunication allow the organization to collect data information with reduced cost and use it for their need.