1. The type of events are system log, application log, and security log. Errors will happen same as warning and information.
2. Applications and Services Logs vary. They include separate logs about the programs that run on your computer, as well as more detailed logs that pertain to specific Windows services.
3. Custom Views, it’s easier to call up a commonly used filter. You can easily remove old events and then show recurring events.
4. Yes you can
5. Edit ...view middle of the document...
2. You would have to use start up repair. You would need to take ownership for this to work.
3. The System Volume Information folder (SVI) contains windows system restore files. If you do not have any important data on that drive, you could format and reclaim the space.
4. Driver Restore backs up your existing drivers and settings to create a restore point so that if you run into a similar issue in the future, the user would have an easy solution prepared.
5. When the user restores the system
1. Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service”,” upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on. This would help keep out the viruses etc.
3. System Configuration is an advanced tool that can help identify problems that might prevent Windows from starting correctly. You can start Windows with common services and startup programs turned off and then turn them back on, one at a time.
4. Backup your computer system before removing (fixing) malware in Safe Mode. To back up your computer system, click the Windows "Start" button and click "All Programs."
2. Go to windows back up
4. A Windows Complete PC Backup image contains copies of your programs, system settings, and files.
5. Reparations disks