Core Professional Areas:
Insight, Strategy and Solutions- Develops Actionable insights and solutions , prioritized and tailored around a deep understand of business, contextual and organizational understanding.
Leading HR- Provides active , insight –led leadership : owning , shaping and driving themselves , others and activity in the organization. Although not everyone will have a role where they lead others , it is still important that they develop and grow with other two dimension.
1. Organisation Design- Ensures that the organization is appropriately designed to deliver organization objectives in the short and log-term and that structural change is ...view middle of the document...
7. Employee Relations- Ensures that the relationship between an organization and its staff is managed appropriately within a clear and transparent framework underpinned by organization practices and policies , and ultimately by relevant employment law.
8. Service Delivery and Information- Ensures that the delivery of HR service and information to leaders, managers and staff within the organization is accurate, efficient , timely and cost- effective and that human resource data is managed professionally.
1. Band One, Delivering Fundamentals- Client support and processing activity, immediate/ongoing
2. Band Two , Adviser, issues led- Advising and managing HR issues, current / near term.
3. Band Three- Consultant , co-operative partner – Addressing HR challenges at organizational level , medium / longer term.
4. Band Four- Leadership, colleague, coach – Developing the organizational strategy , and HR strategy , partnering the client.
1. Curious- Is future – focused, inquisitive and open-minded , seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to the organization.
2. Decisive Thinker- Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information , insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify options , make recommendations and make robust, defendable decisions.
3. Skilled influencer- Demonstrates the ability to influence to gain the necessary commitment and support from diverse stakeholders in pursuit of organization value.
4. Personally Credible – Builds and delivers professionalism through combining commercial and HR expertise to bring value to the organization , stakeholders and peers.
5. Collaborative- Works effectively and inclusively with a range of people , both within and outside of the organization.
6. Driven to Deliver- Demonstrates determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for the organization.
7. Courage to Challenge- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully , challenging others even when confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
8. Role Model- Consistently leads by example . Acts with integrity , impartiality and independence , balancing personal, organization and legal parameters.
Activities and knowledge specified in Employee relations :
HR practitioner (administrator) has track and monitor team performance against plans, recommending areas for improvement.
Co-ordinate policy with others in the wider hr team , sharing ideas and best practice as appropriate.
Maintain relevant ER...