wag kayo matakot kasi safe talaga sya gamit. basta mix mo lang 3tbs ng grate palamolive soap with 30ml hydrogen peroxide hanggang sa matunaw yung soap. then add 2tbs marquee white henna, mix. then add 30ml of evap milk tapos mix lang hanggang maging foamy na sya. yun na! hayaan mo muna yung mixture ng 5 min bago gamitin after pwede na iapply sa buong katawan even to your face.
Hi mga sis, yung pagiging gold ng balahibo nyo it is normal reaction dahil sa hydrogen at ammonia. 2months na ako nagamit ng product na ito nung masearch ko ito dito sa site at ng mabasa ko sinubukan ko itong gamitin ang ingredients ko lang hydrogen 20 vol, white henna, soapchips, ammonia nabili ko sila sa hortaleza pero yung hydrogen sa mercury lotion ko naman myra whitening, ...view middle of the document...
1. Use a plastic spoon and container in mixing the ingredients.
2. Pour one pack of Marquee White Henna and one pack of soap chips into the plastic bowl.
3. Pour hydrogen peroxide and continuously stir until a creamy and puffy consistency is achieved.
4. Add 4 drops of ammonia. Stir well.
5. Apply first to any inconspicuous body part, somewhere not easily noticeable, say, your elbow or knee, in order to test your skins sensitivity to the formula. Once you are sure that you are not experiencing any severe reaction, apply the formula from neck to toe.
6. Leave the mixture on your body for 30 minutes.
7. Rinse well with lukewarm water to allow the skins pores to open and absorb moisture. Towel dry.
Apply once every day for 7 straight days. Then twice a week only for the next consecutive weeks. For maintenance, apply once a month. After every application, apply moisturizing lotion and when going out, you have to use a body lotion with sunscreen.
DO NOT add ammonia to the solution if you intend to use it on your face.
Materials to be used:
2 tbsp. White Henna
3 tbsp. Soap Chips
3 tbsp. Hydrogen Peroxide
a drop of Strong Ammonia
Mixed 3 tbsp. soap chips with 3 tbsp. hydrogen peroxide
until it is dissolved in a small basin. Add white henna powder and blend well
until consistency is soft. Add drops of strong ammonia. Add optional materials
like evaporated milk, a squeeze of lemon and eggwhite (to smoothen the skin)
if desired apply on arms, legs in one stroke downward using a tongue
depressor. Do not apply on brows, mustache and eyelashes to avoid accident
from eye irritation. Leave for 30 minutes or until dry. Rinse with water.
Apply hand and body lotion.