Table of Contents
1.0 Executive Summary 3
2.0 Situational Analysis 3
3.1 Market Summary 4
3.2 SWOT Analysis 5
3.3 Competition 6
3.4 Product (Service) Offering 6
3.5 Keys to Success 7
3.6 Critical Isssues 7
3.0 Marketing Strategy 7
4.7 Mission 8
4.8 Marketing Objectives 8
4.9 Financial Objectives 9
4.10 Target Markets 9
4.11 Positioning 10
4.12 Strategies 11
4.13 Marketing Mix 11
4.14 Marketing Research 12
4.0 Controls 12
5.15 Implementation 13
5.16 Marketing ...view middle of the document...
Just Vets offers a community like assistance to homeless veterans that is personalized to fit their needs serving as a way to give thanks for their service by keeping them off the streets. The main goal is to give these veterans a second chance to get on their feet by offering housing, food and a chance to obtain employment free of charge to them. The basic market need is a homeless shelter for veterans only that offers more than just your typical homeless shelter.
2.1 Market Summary
Just Vets possesses excellent and pertinent information about the market and knows how this could target those that are homeless. The information will be used as a better way of understanding information of what the homeless rate is, the age groups and how Just Vets can better accommodate them.
The location of Just Vets is in the Fort Worth, Texas area. The targeted audience, which according to a source census.gov site “the population is roughly 800,000 people however people living under the poverty level is 18.7% (www.census.gov, 2014)”. The growth in the number of veterans that have served, the lack of jobs and with the current economy the poverty level might rise over time if these veterans don’t find employment to stay off the streets. With the downsizing of the United States military due to the need for less personnel more veterans will be seeking employment and training, the current trends of homeless veterans and the need for more transitional housing would enable the management and staff the ability to help rehabilitate those affected.
2.2 SWOT Analysis
The following SWOT analysis captures the key strength and weaknesses within the company and also describes the opportunities and threats facing Just Vets.
* Good relationships with many diverse Veterans in the target market.
* Well educated, trained professional employees.
* Building a strong family bonded environment.
* The need to rely on outside investors or donations to keep business open.
* Having little to no experience in the hospitality industry.
* The lack of information about potential residents.
* Showing the local community what you do for local veterans will help the charitable contributors be willing to donate.
* A high success rate of bringing in more Veterans to rehabilitate.
* The ability to help decrease the poverty percentage which will help the economy in the long run.
* Future/potential competition from a local shelter.
* A decrease in the economy, reducing the amount of donations they receive.
* The charitable investors may not see the overall picture enough to properly invest.
In the Fort Worth, Texas location there is one transitional housing called the Patriot House Transitional Housing for Veterans. According to the source provided “the Patriot House Transitional Housing for Veterans is an older housing area available offering their houses for a low rate...