Liberty Tax Service
Liberty Tax Service is a listed US based company that has flair in the preparation of the tax returns for the individuals as well as for the small businesses. The company “Liberty Tax Service” began its services in the year 1997 in Canada when John Hewitt acquired a tax franchisor of Canada, U&R Tax Depot. In the year 1998, the company opened its five (5) offices in the United States. Moreover, it is a NASDAQ-traded company. The function or the services rendered by the company are as follows:
* The company provides the assisted tax preparation services
* The company provides ...view middle of the document...
The previous marketing manager developed an advertising campaign before the marketing strategy for the promotion of the services rendered by the company through the use of circulars, pamphlets and prospectus. This medium chosen was inappropriate as it did not cover the large mass in a definite period of time. So, the medium that could have been chosen would be Television or professional magazine as it can easily target the mass within small span of time. However, being the marketing manager of the company the various objectives that I would like to accomplish for the company is as follows:
* The company would aim at providing the (basic) services for free and deluxe or premium services for fee for the homeowners and small business owners.
* The company would provide guidance for tax planning and tax management through online FAQ facilities for 24*7 hours.
* The company would help the consumers in electing to receive a Refund Anticipation Loan (RAL) or the Refund Anticipation Check (RAC), if they are eligible for it.
* The Company would also work towards providing the financial services.
Basically the professionals and the individuals whose income are taxable has to pay tax are conscious towards filling of tax return. So, in order to attract the target customers the company needs to create the awareness about the savings, taxation and filling of return in a positive way so that the people can easily accumulate capital in a prudent way. Thus, by creating awareness regarding the tax filling the company...