Alston Moor Federation
|RISK ASSESSMENT FOR PLAYGROUNDS AND SCHOOL GROUNDS |
|Name of School/Centre: |Alston Primary School | |Reviews |
|Date: |February 2010 | | |Any significant |Reviewed by |Date |
| ...view middle of the document...
• Confirm the existing control measures by using a ( if they are in place or an ( if they are not.
• Complete the risk rating column by using (low, medium or high) taking into account existing control measures.
• Print the name(s) of the person(s) responsible for implementing the control measures.
If you can reduce the risk further and you have identified specific additional control measures – Continue by:
• Adding additional control measures as appropriate.
• Confirming the risk rating with the added control measures by using (low, medium or high).
This front sheet needs to be signed by the person who carried out the risk assessment
|Signed and Accepted by the Risk Assessor: | |
|Signed and Accepted by Headteacher/Centre Manager: | |
Establishment Identified Risks:-
|Hazard/Activity Observed |Effect of Hazard |Existing Control Measures to be Implemented |Confirm Existing |Risk Rating |Enter who will be responsible for implementing |Risk Rating |
| | |(Add/adapt control measures as appropriate) |Control Measures |with Controls |Control Measures |with Added |
| | | |( in place ( if |H, M or L |Add any additional controls measures needed and |Controls |
| | | |not | |who will implement them and when |H, M or L |
|Surface |Slips, Trips, Falls |Regular inspection of playground areas/boundaries (daily | |L |Cleaner in charge will check the grounds on a |L |
| | |informal). | | |daily basis and carry out a formal check monthly. | |
| | | | | |Defects found will be reported to the headteacher | |
| | |Hazard reporting system in place. | | |for actioning and placed in the defects book | |
| | ...