SAP Assignment LOG Sheet
Name: | Allan Innes |
Section #: | TTH 12:30pm |
Login: | User-120 |
Assignment: | CO Assignment |
1. Record the page and exercise (if applicable) number for your message.
2. Record the message returned by the system (bottom left of your SAP screen.)
3. Explain as best you can what the system message is telling you.
4. Respond to any request for written response prompts in the given area.
5. Note any problems you had with the assignment in the given area.
6. Don’t forget to include your login id and name.
Page/Exercise # | Message | Explanation |
Ex 1 | ...view middle of the document...
A cost center category provides the ability to safe guard your postings to cost centers as they prevent things from being posted in the wrong category.
We use cost centers because they allow you to make organizational divisions used to track costs generally associated with one or more value added activites being performed.
Ex 2: Tabs Avaliable.
-Basic data, Indicatiors, Default account assets, and History
Default Cost Center for 770: IT Expense
Valid from 01/01/2006 to 12/31/9999
800. It is secondary because Labor is not a source of revenue.
Ex 3: Primary Cost Elements
1. Labor Expense 2. Maintenance Repair 3. Supplies Expense
4. Raw Material Consumption 5. Trading Goods Consumption
6. Rent Expense
Ex 8: The balance became 0
Ex 16: Cost Element C.E. Name Val in Rep Cor.
740120 Supplies Exp 500
770120 IT Expense 4200
Ex 17. Yes, the system assessed the costs as I defined
Problems: (Did you experience any problems? List and describe here.)
Page/Exercise # | Problem Explanation | Resolution (if applicable) |
7 | I had a problem finding the document number from exercise 5 to use for exercise 7 | |
4 | I had a problem working with a005 because it said no actual line ten were created | I realized I didn’t create the account for a005, so I went back and created it |
| | |
| | |
| | |