VLT2 Task 3 Tip Sheet
For this task you will respond to a hypothetical business arrangement where you have been asked to review an initial draft of a service level agreement (SLA) between your company, Finman Account Management, and two other companies, Datanal and Minertek. Based on your recommendations for modifications, Finman will propose a final agreement.
A. Recommend changes (i.e., modifications, insertions, or deletions) to the attached “Service Level Agreement” to better protect Finman’s data and intellectual property.
1. Justify how your recommendations will limit use, sharing, retention, and destruction of Finman’s corporate data by Datanal ...view middle of the document...
You could also discuss methods and monitoring tools to protect Finman's data. For the discussion on intellectual property rights, you should discuss what intellectual property is and methods and methods to protect it.
To address the second part of the task, you need to clearly justify why you recommended your changes to the SLA for all of the changes that you made. Remember that your task instructions ask you to “Justify how your recommendations will limit use, sharing, retention, and destruction of Finman’s corporate data by Datanal and Minertek”. You will need to address all of those areas in your justifications for data.
Consider adding sources that support your statements. Good examples of sources are NIST and ISO.
1. Recommended changes to the SLA
A. Data Protection
B. Intellectual Property
2. Justification for Data Protection recommendations
3. Justification for Intellectual Property recommendations
CM Submission Guidance
You should submit your first attempt of each task on your own. If your task is returned by the grader and you need help in revising your task, please contact your course mentor.
* The submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing.
* No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly.
* Students must make a score of 2.0 for each section of the rubric to prove competency in this task.