10 Lessons from Einstein
1. Follow Your Curiosity “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
2. Perseverance is Priceless “It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
3. Focus on the Present “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
4. The Imagination is Powerful “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. ...view middle of the document...
6. Live in the Moment “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”
7. Create Value “Strive not to be asuccess, but rather to be of value.”
8. Don’t be repetitive “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
9. Knowledge Comes From Experience “Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
GOOD / BEAUTIFUL WEATHER
1.The sun shone brilliantly and the water in the pond glittered invitingly.
2.The sun filtered through the clouds, signalling the end of the rain.
3.A golden glow spread across the sky as the sun chased the dark clouds away.
4.The whole landscape was bathed in the warm glow of the rising sun.
5.Palm trees swayed gently in the breeze in the warm tropical sunshine.
6.Fresh air filled my lungs and I felt refreshed and exhilarated.
7.The breath-taking scenery captivated everyone.
8.The pond was bathed in a golden hue by the gentle sunlight and the water was as clear as crystal.
9.The sunlit clouds drifted across a clear blue sky.
10.The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds