Operation Action Now - Statement of Work
Revision date Revised by Description of change
Using guerrilla, grass roots, viral, and word of mouth marketing to grow the volunteer pool for the Company name, as well as, raising awareness of donation and sales opportunities while keeping marketing costs to an absolute minimum.
Major marketing plan activities
Assess current marketing strategies and effectiveness
Create a fast and furious guerrilla marketing campaign
Start a grass roots campaign throughout City churches and civic communities
Create a video ...view middle of the document...
First day of operations, contact Churches and community organizations, Helping Handz will ask to present information and flyers to all members of these organization. We will continue to contact these organizations throughout the campaign.
Immediately after the survey has been analyzed Helping Handz will do the following:
Start 3 Guerrilla marketing campaigns
1) Helping Handz will start by having volunteers use chalk and draw arrows on the ground with words of encouragement like “Help is Close”, “Hope is here”, “leading to change”, etc. There will be a minimum of 25 arrows, all arrows will run for at least 2 city blocks and lead to the company name or the words company name. The Chalk lines will be placed after 12:00 am and be placed for 5 nights. Canvasing at all metro areas.
2) Two days after the chalk lines have started and two weeks before the video goes live we will use volunteers to start positive protests in front of company name stores and two high profile competitors.
a. The positive signs in front of company name buildings the picket signs will read “Wonderful People”, “They can Help”, “I’m in the Now” and others.
b. In front of the competitors the pickets will read “company name is MY”, “Donate time… company name”,
3) We will insert page like flyers in library books that are directly related to volunteerism and philanthropy. The page will be inserted at 70% through the book and read, “The End”…”The rest of this book represents the 30% of city that live below or at the federal poverty limit.” Please take time to volunteer or donate to your local company name “. Thank you.
Once the Guerrilla marketing has started Helping Handz will commence with the Grassroots program. Helping Handz will do the following:
1) Continue to develop and incorporate volunteers from churches and community organizations.
2) Have volunteer’s canvas local neighborhoods with flyers and inform households how, and why they should help the company name.
3) Helping Handz will facilitate in keeping volunteers engaged and enthused during the word of mouth grassroots project.
One week before the video goes online to U-tube Helping Handz will have volunteers...