Guidelines for presentation and report:
Following are the guidelines (also mentioned by Sir in class) that you need to focus on:
1. Analysis of the case study. Write 2 to 3 paragraphs about the case identifying the problems and challenges.
2. Discuss the solution given in the case study. You can either agree or disagree with the solution given. However, you will get extra marks if you disagree with the solution of the case, explain your reasons for disagreement and come up with a solution of your own.
3. Enrich your ...view middle of the document...
• The total presentation is of 10 minutes which will then be followed by a 5 minute QnA session. Those students who ask good questions from the presenting group will attain double CP points.
• There is no limitation on the number of slides but it is preferred that you make a total of 10 slides since the presentation is of 10 minutes only. Also bring your slides in a USB to avoid any issues before the presentation.
• In addition to the presentation the presenting group is also required to submit a report, of not more than 4-5 pages, related to the case study and the points mentioned above.
• The structure of the report is to be as follows: 1.5 spacing, Font Size: 12, Times New Roman.
• The deadline for the submission of the report is one hour before the presentation. The report and the slides need to be emailed to all 3 TAs one hour before the presentation. The title of the slides should be the group number and the name of the case study.
• A hard-copy of the slides and the report need to be given to the TA before the presentation starts.
• The presenting group should be in the Auditorium at least 5 before the presentation to set up.