This paper will discuss the global children health needs analysis health analysis of global children population. … Select one specific global population- child profile their health issues (at least five).
Key words: Global population, Health, Children.
Human beings are the only species whose offspring are born in a vulnerable state. Children are not able to walk, talk, feed or defend themselves. They are completely dependent on others for many years until they start learning to be independent and are able to defend themselves. Children are also completely governed by the culture, economy and social status of adults from the moment they are born. Children ...view middle of the document...
They are lost in sex traffic epidemic or obligated to fight in violent conflicts. Creating many mental illnesses in reaction to these horrible exploitations and abuse. It is our responsibility stop, prevent and continue helping our future generation to healthy developing and growth in environments where they can have access to basic human rights.
Review of literature
UNICEF and a varied of partners, collect evidence on the situation of children around the world. The information have been helping them to look for global decision-making with the objective of improving children’s well-being. Goal 4: Reduce child morality by 2/3 between 1990 and 2015, the under –five mortality rate. The United Nations Millennium Declaration committing themselves to eradicating extreme poverty including reducing income poverty, hunger, disease, environmental degradation and gender discrimination by 2015. Overall improvement have been noted from declining infant mortality, to rising school enrolment, to better opportunities for girls as part of their committed. However, there are many children who are further behind. Old challenges have combined with new problems to deny many children of their rights and the benefits of development. Some recent facts show that 16,000 children die every day, mostly from preventable or treatable causes. The births of nearly 230 million children under age 5 worldwide (about one in three) have never been officially recorded, depriving them of their right to a name and nationality. Out of an estimated 35 million people living with HIV, over 2 million are 10 to 19 years old, and 56 per cent of them are girls. Globally, about one third of women aged 20 to 24 were child brides. Every 10 minutes, somewhere in the world, an adolescent girl dies as a result of violence. Nearly half of all deaths in children under age 5 are attributable to undernutrition. This translates into the unnecessary loss of about 3 million young lives a year. There should be a new way of thinking about how to extent the benefit to all children.
There are some improve and new services that have being use to improve overall children global situation. For example, vaccination campaigns to all children especially to those in rural areas. A large vaccination campaign
In contrast, the global under-five mortality rate has fallen by 53 per cent, from 91 deaths per 1,000 live births in 1990 to an estimated 43 in 2015. The infant mortality rate has fallen by nearly half. Neonatal mortality has declined less steeply than the other rates, dropping 47 per cent. In 1990, 12.7 million children around the world died before reaching their fifth birthday; in 2015, that number has fallen to 5.9 million children. Over the same period, the number of newborn babies who died within the first 28 days of life declined from 5.1 million to 2.7 million.
What services are currently...