Portions of this Apple Software may utilize the following copyrighted material, the use of which is hereby acknowledged.
Broadcom (Common Firmware Environment)
Copyright © 2000,2001,2002,2003 Broadcom Corporation.
Broadcom Corporation. All rights reserved.
This software is furnished under license and may be used and
copied only in accordance with the following terms and
conditions. Subject to these conditions, you may download,
copy, install, use, modify and distribute modified or unmodified
copies of this software in source and/or binary form. No title
or ownership is transferred hereby.
1) Any source code used, ...view middle of the document...
c - Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) Asynchronous driver )
Copyright © 1984-2000 Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The name "Carnegie Mellon University" must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For permission or any legal details, please contact
Office of Technology Transfer
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
(412) 268-4387, fax: (412) 268-7395
4. Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following acknowledgment: "This product includes software developed by Computing Services at Carnegie Mellon University (http://www.cmu.edu/computing/)."
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, IN NO EVENT SHALL CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Based on: @(#)if_sl.c 126.96.36.199 (Berkeley) 2/15/89 Copyright (c) 1987 Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Carnegie Mellon University, Regents of the University of California, et al. ( net-snmp )
Various copyrights apply to this package, listed in various separate parts below. Please make sure that you read all the parts. Up until 2001, the project was based at UC Davis, and the first part covers all code written during this time. From 2001 onwards, the project has been based at SourceForge, and Networks Associates Technology, Inc hold the copyright on behalf of the wider Net-SNMP community, covering all derivative work done since then. An additional copyright section has been added as Part 3 below also under a BSD license for the work contributed by Cambridge Broadband Ltd. to the project since 2001. An additional copyright section has been added as Part 4 below also under a BSD license for the work contributed by Sun Microsystems, Inc, to the project since 2003.
Code has been contributed to this project by many people over the years it has been in development, and a full list of contributors can be found in the README file under the THANKS section.
---- Part 1: CMU/UCD copyright notice: (BSD like) -----