General Conditions of Imports:
(1) H.S. Code Number for import purpose :
Use of H.S. Code with at least eight digits corresponding to the classification of goods as given in the First Schedule of the Customs Act, 1969 (Act No. IV of 1969) based on the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, shall be mandatory:
Provided that, Bank shall not issue L.C. Authorization form or open L/C without correctly mentioning H.S. Code number for the item(s).
(2) NOC on the basis of ROR (Right of Refusal)---
No Objection Certificate on the basis of Right of Refusal (ROR) from any authority shall not be required for import of any freely importable item by any ...view middle of the document...
General Conditions Exports:
The conditions stipulated in this Policy or in other related laws, and the rules and regulations related to foreign currency exchange issued from time to time by the Bangladesh Bank have to be followed in case of export of goods from Bangladesh. Besides, relevant documents within the scope of the above-mentioned conditions and rules and regulations have to be followed.
1. Control of Export of Products: Under this Policy, export of products will be controlled in the following ways such as:-
2. Export Prohibited Products: Unless otherwise stated, products prohibited under this Export Policy cannot be exported. Annex -1 reads the list of export prohibited products.
3. Products under Conditional Export: Products which are exportable under some conditions can be exported only after fulfilling those conditions. Such products have been listed in Annex-2.
4. Exportable Products: Unless otherwise stated, all other products except the products enlisted in Annex-1 and Annex-2, i.e. export prohibited...