This work of ENG 121 Week 5 Quiz consists of the next questions ans answers for them:
1. February is my least favorite Month.
2. Many students mistakenly believe that anything that appears in print must be a fact. Especially in textbooks.
3. Lucia works for a lawyer who depends on her for everything. Answering phones, planning business trips, proofreading documents, and scheduling appointments.
4. Helen has now begun to recognize that she has not spent enough time with her closest friends over the past few months and has swore to herself ...view middle of the document...
9. The package, along with all of its contents, were found last night.
10. The main character in John Updike's latest book that was published this past summer is a teenager who lives in New Jersey.
11. Because it rained all morning our soccer game has been postponed.
12. Michael is knowledgeable about the changeable nature of the universe.
13. If I had known you were coming, I would of baked a cake.
14. Two many cooks spoil the broth.
15. Our professor suggests, that we bring the following to class: a calculator, a protractor, and a pencil.
16. Known for his razor sharp wit, Mark Twain's books have entertained countless readers for more than a century.
17. Most people these days have the recognition that it is important to express ideas as concisely as possible.
18. Because the weather was so cold we wore gloves every day.
19. Because she practiced her pres
A+ tutorial you will find here - https://bitly.com/1oIxKS9
If you're headed off to college for the first time, you may be understandable nervous about what lies ahead. College is a special time in your life, and one that shouldn't be taken lightly. However, with the right information, you can make your college years some of the easiest and most enjoyable of your life.