Entrepreneurs built and create the future and that they are to be found in every walk of life and in every group of people.”A person who habitually creates and innovation built something of recognised value around perceived opportunities”. In this definition there is some key word s to define.
‘A person’ can be a group of a people, a organization.
‘Habitually’ is an important characteristic of entrepreneurs. The true entrepreneurs just cannot stop being an entrepreneur habitually.
‘Creates’ is used to describe that an entrepreneurs are start from the scratch and develop new thing. Entrepreneurs are creator first and builders second.
‘Innovate’ means to build something ...view middle of the document...
3) Experience and knowledge in your business area: Entrepreneurial must be clear about the knowledge, insight, and skill to make new company better than the best competitor.
4) Open to new ideas and creativity: In business, entrepreneurial must have to spend time and resources on new ideas, encourage people to find faster, better, cheaper, and easier ways to produce results, and improve customer service.
5) Courage to acknowledge and attack constraints: An entrepreneurial able to allocate resources to remove obstacles to the success of the startup, as well as removing constraints on individuals on the team.
6) Reward continuous learning: Entrepreneurial have to encourage people to learn and grow as a normal and natural part of business. That means there will be no punishment for failures, and positive opportunities. Personally, it will help to develop own skills, listening, and reading.
7) Self-discipline for consistency and reliability: An effective leader is totally predictable, calm, positive, and confident, even under pressure. Entrepreneurial must have to handle daily changes
8) Accept responsibility for all actions: They take responsibility if they make any mistake. No excuses, or putting the blame on the economy, competitors, or team members.
TRAITS OF THE ENTREPRENEURS:
Building a successful, sustainable business requires courage, patience, and resilience. It demands a level of commitment that few people are capable of making.
While it is impossible to identify all the traits that are common to all entrepreneurs, it is possible to describe certain characteristics that are displayed by most successful entrepreneurs. A survey of 400 entrepreneurs undertaken by an executive development consultant, Richard Hagberg, identified the top 10 characteristics that define entrepreneurs. These characteristics are
Focused, steadfast, and undeviating
Opinionated and judges quickly
prefers simple solutions
Autonomous and independent
Acts without deliberation and reactive
emotionally aloof 55
While this list is thorough, the addition of a few more traits would make it more complete:
Comfortable with ambiguity or uncertainty
Some of these traits are worth discussing in more detail.
Focused, Steadfast, and Undeviating:
Successful entrepreneurs are focused on their mission. They are not quitters. If you want to join the club of entrepreneurship and you have never done anything to its completion in your life, this may not be the club for you, because it is one where you will be required to hang tough even when times get rough.
Positive Outlook and Optimistic:
Entrepreneurs are confident optimists, especially when it comes to their ideas and their ability to successfully achieve their goals. They are people who view the future in a positive light.
Prefers Simple Solutions: