As a business manager, you will often be asked to evaluate and expand current business and marketing models. For this task, you will be selecting a business that has no current online system or that would like to expand its online presence. When selecting a company, you should consider the types of services or products that the company offers and how they would translate to an online environment. However, a beauty salon would have a harder time. Though the salon might be able to sell services online, customers would actually have to go to the physical location to receive the service. Whatever type of company you choose, make sure it fulfills the objectives of the task.
g., how the transaction will take place, including the tools customers will use).
2. Develop three to five search engine optimization strategies to improve the find ability of your business on the Internet.
3. Discuss how to make the website accessible to a diverse customer base, making it internationally friendly. Consider the business climate, language, culture, and infrastructure requirements. Include at least three considerations in the discussion.
4. Discuss how you will implement customer relationship management software on the website.
A. Create a sitemap for the website proposed for the online expansion which shows the structure of the website and necessary pages.
Note: A sitemap is a visual tree representation of all the components of the website plan.
B. Provide a design mock-up of three website pages based on the proposed online business expansion strategy.
Note: The mock-up can be done using a website platform (e.g., Google sites, webs.com, wordpress.com) or using multimedia software (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop). The mock-up should be a good starting point for a website developer and should maintain a common theme. It should include a header, main content area, sidebars, and footer.
C. Discuss the scope for your projected web development and maintenance, including the following:
• Components of the website such as pages, functionality, applications, and other necessary elements specific for this business.
• Analysis of the development and maintenance costs associated with the website. Cost estimates should be presented for the development, design, and other activities identified in the scope of work.
Kenzi Building Material Suppliers
The construction industry is a big game. It employs billions of people across the planet in hugely diverse roles. The industry encompasses cement, brick, concrete, sand, aggregates and gravel manufacturers. Economic growth and rising population impact the construction materials market, and profitability will be curbed by high-energy prices. Economic slowdown is also likely to cut profit as companies absorb input costs they can pass on in a stronger economic climate.
The daily operation involves numerous planning decisions, stoppages and other risks to counter. It is sometimes due to unavailability of raw material or some other resource and many times due to malfunctioning of some system. Though various quality procedures and programs ensure smooth working; increased load of providing efficient results at times leads to undue risk. Effectively, majority of accidents are caused by machine malfunctions or carelessness. Moreover, everything cannot be automated. The minimum required human intervention can act as both a boon and a boom.
The main stakeholders for the organization are the shareholders or the owners. The regulating bodies like SEC, Pollution Control, etc. form the next powerful position. Other local population is least powerful if it is not our...