Table of Contents
Section | Title | Subsection | Title | Page Number |
1.0 | Executive summary | | | |
2.0 | Sales Forecast | | | |
| | 2.1 | Sales Forecast | |
| | 2.2 | Methods and Assumptions | |
3.0 | Capital Expenditure Budget | | | |
4.0 | Investment Analysis | | | |
| | 4.1 | Cash flows | |
| | 4.2 | NPV Analysis | |
| | 4.3 | Rate of Return Calculations | |
| | 4.4 | Payback Period Calculations | |
5.0 | Pro Forma Financial Statements | | | |
| | 5.1 | Pro Forma Income ...view middle of the document...
* Also, provide a second paragraph which describes how the budget supports the company’s strategy.
* Finally, provide a third paragraph where you summarize the key points from your budget, including the planning horizon, the amount of up-front investment, the NPV, Payback and IRR of the project, as well as key figures from your income statement, cash flow statement, and balance sheet.
* Remember, this is not a thesis or introduction of what you will talk about – it contains the major, specific content of each section. The second and third paragraph should be written after you have completed all other sections of this template.
* As you complete sections of this template, please remove all italicized text in all sections of this template and replace it with your own or you will lose points!
* 2.0 Sales Forecast
2.0 Sales Forecast
* Briefly introduce the sales forecast section.
2.1 Sales Forecast
* Here you should include a simple table showing the years and the total sales for each year, along with a brief explanation of why sales are expected to rise, fall, change, or stay the same in certain years. Provide a brief explanation of the sales forecast, indicating why you expect sales to rise or fall during the planning horizon. Your explanation should be consistent with the trends and changes in sales found in your table:
* | * Year 1 | * Year 2 | * Year 3 | * Year 4 | * Year 5 |
* Sales | * | * | * | * | * |
2.2 Methods and Assumptions
* Here you should describe how you arrived at your sales forecast in section 2.1. You should also provide any detailed calculations that led you to the sales forecast values. You should also summarize any research or figures that led you to make this sales forecast.
* 3.0 Capital Expenditure Budget
3.0 Capital Expenditure Budget
* Here you should provide a screenshot of your capital expenditure budget, also listing the sources of data and assumptions that led to each line item in table format. Briefly describe the total investment and, if necessary, why major items are necessary to achieve the company’s...