Dual Monitors Setup:
1. On the desktop of your laptop and not your remote computer.
2. Right click the desktop and navigate to screen resolution.
3. Under multiple displays ensure that extend desktop is selected and click apply.
4. Both monitors should now be on but the screen orientation may be off.
5. When looking at your monitors from left to right take notice of the numbers that flash on the screen ...view middle of the document...
If they are not drag the monitor that is wrong on the other side of the monitor.
7. Click on the left monitor after making the last change and select the option make this my main display.
8. Once everything looks right please click the OK button at the bottom of the screen.
9. If you move your mouse from left screen to right screen the mouse should move to either side with ease.
Configuring Remote Desktop with Dual Monitors:
1. Open remote desktop on the laptop and not your PC at work.
2. On the bottom left of the remote desktop connection screen click on Show Options.
3. Click on the Display tab on top of the window.
4. Make sure the option Use all my monitors for the remote session is checked.
5. Above that option is a slider ranging from small to large. Ensure the slider is to the far right and says full screen under the slider.
6. Go back to the General tab and click the save button and click Connect.
Notes: If the user has a laptop and two monitors while utilizing a docking station have the user close the screen on the laptop and follow the steps.