Comparing the Financial Environments
July 20 2015
For Profit Organization, Not for Profit Organization, Government Organization
Home Health Doctors without Borders, World Health Organization
* For profit organization (Home Health)
1. Combining profitable business with meaningful opportunities helping clients maintain quality of life. Contribution of staff and how well the operation of business is performed and the efficiency, and the effectiveness of services needed to patients reliability of assistance and their autonomy.
2. Announcing budget ...view middle of the document...
2. The modification of structures by local entities
Permanent funds Use as required reporting sources legally restricted to an extent which may be used to support government programs
Private purpose trust used to report all trust arrangements under principle and income individuals as well as private organizations and governments
3. Common control of procedures
Systems acquisition, development and maintenance responsibilities
Support of the information system
4. Governmental entities use external services of organizations executing and recording transactions such as payroll processing.
5. Final analysis integral part of management responsibilities.
Maintaining internal control environment
Relating control procedures
6. Governmental accounting and reporting with direct impact on entities ability to collect financial information accurately,
Which policies are unique to the financial environment?
Not for profit (Doctors without Borders)
Reason being they are unique for they are an organization traveling all over the world sharing hope and care for the unfortunate and is funded by individual people who support the cause of what is offered through a nonprofit organization. This...