CLOUD COMPUTING |
Recent Development and its Future |
Computer science is a dynamic, versatile field of science, brimming with open issues and scopes for inventive development. It empowers on-interest access to processing and information storing assets that can be conﬁgured to meet special imperatives of the customers with negligible administration overheads (D.Kasi Viswanath, 2012).
The recent development that has been witnessed in the sphere of Cloud Computing are :
* While cloud computing keeps on being received in its different structures, it is also adjusting to the changing needs of organizations and suppliers.
* The rise of the hybrid cloud: Most organizations utilize different cloud suppliers to meet diverse requests, including a blend of open and private IaaS clouds.
* Big data analytics: "Big Data" may be rivaling cloud computing for ...view middle of the document...
Conclusion & Outlook for the future:
Future prospective: With advantages of remote storage and processing the cloud is here to stay and it is growing at a rapid pace. With most new programming being manufactured for cloud from the start, it is anticipated that by 2016 more than a quarter of all applications (around 48 million) will be accessible on the cloud. As indicated by the analysts of "International Data Corporation", by 2017 the PaaS market in cloud computing is expected to grow from $3.7 billion to $14 billion around the world.
Graphics as a service: Normally, running top of the line design applications requires significant investment. Notwithstanding, cloud computing is changing this reality. There are various graphic companies, including NVIDIA and AMD that permit end clients to run top of the line graphic design applications with a straightforward HTML5 web program, and this is going to grow further in future.
Identity management and protection: Security has dependably been a noteworthy concern with cloud computing. As more organizations move more data and information into cloud servers, this worry is more essential than any time in recent memory. It is foreseen that throughout the following year, there will be identity management solutions in view of new cloud based security standards.
* Allouche, G. (2013, 9 20). Top 5 latest trends in cloud computing. Retrieved from www.itproportal.com: http://www.itproportal.com/2013/09/20/top-5-latest-trends-in-cloud-computing/
* D.Kasi Viswanath, S. &. (2012). Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology. Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology .
* Grady, J. (2014, May 3). 7 Major Current Trends in Cloud Computing. Retrieved from http://www.circleid.com/posts/20140303_7_major_current_trends_in_cloud_computing/