relate to business ethics behavior of individuals in the activities of the different process, and that includes the way their dealings with colleagues and customers and anyone else dealing with the company, and some find it very difficult to determine where to start personal ethics and business ethics, because of personal morality affect covers business ethics, it is important to differentiate between ethical behavior and legal behavior Morality is the expected behavior of individuals, and the laws Reflect with the required actions do there may be legal but immoral, or unethical, but illegal.
The work ethic of the basics of success because it reflects the organization the confidence of its employees and its organs, as well as the society in which they operate in his confidence, ...view middle of the document...
1. The development and strengthening of business ethics, and the need for the companies determine ethical policies and distributed across the company, and the training of staff to enhance their ability to cope with the difficult ethical problems.
2. interesting companies objectivity, independence and the ability to take into account the balance of interests, and the verification of the ability to work and mastery.
3. emphasize the importance of integrity and transparency in order to ensure neutrality and distance from any side effects, and it is clear the impact on the competitive advantage from the point of view of the study sample.
4. Work on creating and activating a private environment and adhered to by all moral codes.
5. do companies to provide hands-free products from the dangers and when to use products containing the instructions required.
6. to emphasize the importance of the companies with the support of civil society institutions, and increase its contribution to the establishment of educational, recreational and health centers.
7. need to understand, study and analysis of the constituent elements of the ethical principles and social responsibility, as one of the most important pillars to ensure the success of the company and sustainability, especially in light of the complexity and the diversity and complexity of the risks related to their work.
8. Work on the development of curricula (ethics) business in public and private universities that teach business administration.