In this paperwork of BUS 401 Week 2 Quiz Version b you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. Beta is a statistical measure of (Points : 1)
2. At what rate must $500 be compounded annually for it to grow to $1,079.46 in 10 years? (Points : 1)
3. How much money must you pay into an account at the end of each of 20 years in order to have $100,000 at the end of the 20th year? Assume that the account pays 6% per year, and round to the nearest $1. (Points :1)
4. Halverson, Inc. just issued $1,000 par 20-year bonds. The bonds sold for $936 and pay ...view middle of the document...
A typical measure for the risk-free rate of return is the (Points : 1)
8. A financial advisor tells you that you can make your child a millionaire if you just start saving early. You decide to put an equal amount each year into an investment account that earns 7.5% interest per year, starting on the day your child is born. How much would you need to invest each year (rounded to the nearest dollar) to accumulate a million for your child by the time he is 35 years old? (Your last deposit will be made on his 34th birthday.) (Points : 1)
9. You decide you want your child to be a millionaire. You have a son today and you deposit $15,000 in an investment account that earns 9% per year. The money in the account will be distributed to your son whenever the total reaches $1,000,000. How old will your son be when he gets the money (rounded to the nea
To download this material Click this link - https://bitly.com/12BGy2j
Get yourself a good water bottle to bring to school. Remain hydrated all day. If you have a full schedule and have to skip meals, you should at least make sure you get enough water. Drinking during the day frequently allows you to keep focused on what you're doing. Refilling water bottles is easier with some of the modern water fountains.