For your final paper will construct a comprehensive study on The Bioecological Model of Human Development. The Bioecological Model of Human Development has four basic systems.
* Summarize the four systems and the influences that they have on a child’s development.
* How do the systems in the model differ from one another?
* Analyze the many outside influences that impact a child’s ...view middle of the document...
* Discuss the impact the relationships and interactions have on a child’s development.
The paper must be 8-10 double-spaced pages, excluding the title or reference page. The paper must be in APA format and include a minimum of 4 sources other than the course text.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
* Must be eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
* Must include a cover page that includes:
* Name of paper
* Student's name
* Course name and number
* Instructor’s name
* Date submitted
* Must include an introductory paragraph that establishes a context for the paper and provides a succinct thesis statement.
* Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
* Must end with a conclusion paragraph that restates the thesis and summarizes the main points
* Must include at least four sources outside of the course text.
* Must include a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.