Running head: Organization and Management of a Health Care Facility
Organization and Management of a Health Care Facility
Provide a detailed summary of your hospital’s organizational structure. Include a tabulated description of the levels of professionals within the organization. Describe the duties of each major head within the organization
Diversity Healthcare, Inc., a health care system, operates hospitals, clinics, and practices in Georgia. It offers medical services in the areas of cancer care (oncology), dermatology (skin care) and wound healing, eye care, geriatrics (senior health), heart and vascular services, hospital ...view middle of the document...
* Proactively works to investigate and get resolution to issues and concerns with patients, providers, vendors and other contacts. Redirects as necessary and/or escalate issues as appropriate of importance.
* This position will start out Part Time - about 25-30 hours to start. Looking for a candidate who will grow with the practice and assist with marketing and other efforts to support growth of the practice
Five Human Resources Managers
* Must have a valid Driver's License.
* Must be enrolled in an accredited four year college or university.
* Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
* Must be willing to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
* Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
* Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
Four Physician Assistants
* Provides medical care to patients under the direction of a supervising physician. Examines, evaluates, and treats patients with medical conditions, illnesses or injuries. Advises patients on the maintenance of good health.
* MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Graduation from a nationally accredited Physician Assistant program. Current licensure as a Physician Assistant in the state of Georgia.
Provide a detailed hypothetical mission and value statement for the hospital. Provide a rationale for the development of your particular mission and value statement.
Diversity Healthcare Mission Statement
Diversity Healthcare is an integrated academic healthcare system committed to providing the best care for our patients, educating health professionals and leaders for the future, pursuing discovery research in all of its forms, including basic, clinical, and population-based research, and serving our community..
Core Purpose: To Serve Humanity by Improving Health through integration of education, discovery and health care
Core Values: Excellence, Caring, Integrity
Core values guide everyday behaviors. Diversity Healthcare will live by its core values in the following manner:
• Excellence: We are committed to continuous improvement in all that we do and strive to be a leader for others to emulate. We take pride in what we do as individuals and as part of a team.
• Caring: We demonstrate concern and compassion for our patients and their families, treating each person with dignity as we attend to the needs of the mind, body, and spirit.
• Integrity: We practice the highest ethical standards and honor our commitments. We take personal responsibility and ownership for our actions and demonstrate respect for our patients and their families,...