Apple Marketing Mix
Apple, Inc originated from the friendship and mutual interests of Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs. The Two collaborated in the development of the “Apple I in the early 1970s. The Apple I was a step ahead of most computers of the time featuring a use of aTV as a display system and a cassette interface for recording programs. Would you like to take a lesson on the marketing mix?
After obtaining financing for the development of Apple II, the Apple Computer Company was formed in 1970.As the growth of home computer use grew, Apple grew with it. In 1980 the company issued its initial public offering of investment stock.
Apple next introduced the MacIntosh Computer ...view middle of the document...
iPhone5s costs begin $199
* The Apple iPod Classic is priced starting at $249.
* The Apple iPod Nano costs $149.
* The Apple Mac Book costs $999.
* The Apple MacBook Pro is priced at $1199.
* The Apple Quicktime Pro for Windows costs $29.99
* Apples iPad pricing strategy includes the flexibility to lower the prices if consumer response dictates such action. This would be consistent with a similar $200 price cut on the iPhone in 2007.
* In 2009 Apple announced a reduced cost pricing structure for iTunes - songs will cost 69 cents, 99 cents or $1.29. He said the "vast majority" of the songs will cost 69 cents. Changes are said to be a response to a slower pace of music downloads.
* Apple, Inc Headquarters are located at is located at 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, California.
* The Apple Consultants Network includes independent professional service providers and technology consulting firms that specialize in Apple and third-party solutions. Certified on Apple technologies, these providers deliver on-site technology services and support to home users and businesses of all sizes.
* Apple service providers are certified technicians, who complete regular Apple training and assessments, and offer repair services, and exclusive access to genuine Apple parts.
* They are located in Asia/Pacific, Africa, the Middle East Europe and Latin America.
* Apple has over 200 retail stores worldwide including the US, UK and Canada. Apple recently opened a new retail store in Shanghai China.
* Apple, Inc offers special discounts on refurbished MacIntosh computers, iPod Nanos, and the 8GB iPod Touch. In each case a 1 year warranty is included on the all products.
* Apple, Inc authorized Training Centers are located throughout the U.S. each provides instruction in Mac systems, Mac OS X, and Apple’s professional applications. A wide range of certification exams and courses offer innovative learning opportunities for IT and creative professionals, educators, and service technicians—delivered exclusively by Apple Certified Trainers.
* The Apple Consultants Network website provides a search tool allowing visitors to locate nearby certified Mac product consultants in the U.S, Canada, and a number of international locations.
* The online Apple Store offers free shipping for orders over $50.
* The online Apple...