Part I: Communication improvement plan
Part II: Interpersonal Communication
Communication improvement plan (Part 1)
Problem: When I am speaking in class front of my classmate, I often lose my focus and use words like hmm, and ahhh to buy some time to gain my focus again on the topic that I was speaking about. I also realize some times I do not make eye contact when I am speaking to someone.
Goal: To eliminate unnecessary words such as hmm or ahh while speaking; meanwhile, have ...view middle of the document...
1) I will record my conversation and listen to it over and over again to catch the unnecessary words that were used.
2) I will speak to myself while looking at the mirror this way I can improve the way I speak.
3) When speaking to a friend, I will talk carefully and be sure not to use words that do not belong in the sentence. Such as words like hmm, ahh, yeaa and many more.
Test for Achieving Goal: I will have achieved this goal when I am able to eliminating unnecessary words while speaking to someone.
Interpersonal Communication (Part II)
Problem: When I am speaking to a friend or someone else, I often have to repeat myself so the other person can understand. This is also a reason, my tone of the voice changes and creates the non hostile environment.
Goal: To have clear understanding conversation with someone.
Procedure: I will take time to practice talking clearly so other can understand.
1) I will look in the mirror while talking to myself and see if my lips are readable.
2) I will talk carefully and see if I am pronouncing the word correctly.
3) When talking to someone, I will try to have my voice in same tone not too high or low always keep it study.
Test for Achieving Goal: I will have achieved this goal when I am talking carefully and keeping my voice in same tone with someone.