This document contains ACC 421 Final Exam
1) When an item of expense is paid and recorded in advance, it is normally called a(n)
2) If, during an accounting period, an expense item has been incurred and consumed but not yet paid for or recorded, then the end-of-period adjusting entry would involve
3) An accrued expense can best be described as an amount
4) Which of the following statements is not an objective of financial reporting?
5) The two primary qualities that make accounting information useful for decision making are
is a retailer of washers and dryers and offers a three-year service contract on each appliance sold. Although Dot Point sells the appliances on an installment basis, all service contracts are cash sales at the time of purchase by the buyer. Collections received for service contracts should be recorded as
16) One criticism not normally aimed at a balance sheet prepared using current accounting and reporting standards is
17) The balance sheet contributes to financial reporting
Get complete A+ tutorial here - https://bitly.com/1ruc9HL
Create a schedule and carve out daily time to go over your lessons. There are many distractions in college, so you need to schedule your time. Carve out an hour a day for study time and stick to it religiously. Even if you don't feel you need to that day, stick with it. It helps to make it a daily habit.